search
top

As If We Haven’t Made Enough Controversial Posts This Week.

Abortion is still a hot topic in the US (and elsewhere.) One of the main arguments for abortion is “what about in the case of rape?”

It’s an point that we struggle with but also feel it is misused in the sense that as less than 2% of all abortions are from rape / incest, that doesn’t justify abortions in the other 98% of the cases.

The video below contains a woman that was conceived from a rape. It is clear that her story and beliefs are deeply personnel as would anyones who has people saying she should have been killed or aborted or whatever you want to call it.

“You can’t force a rape survivor to carry a pregnancy to term.” This is a hugely popular argument for abortion, even by many who consider themselves pro-life. But is someone’s life really worth less than anyone else’s because of the way they were conceived? Let’s ask Stephanie Reynolds, whose own mother was a victim of rape, and chose her life instead of abortion.

We aren’t sure that we agree with everything that is said, but some of the arguments put forth are compelling and deserving of thought.



One Response to “As If We Haven’t Made Enough Controversial Posts This Week.”

  1. Carla says:

    Thank you for sharing the video. I agree two wrongs don’t make a right.

top